#Mastodon v2.7.4 is out 🎉
It is bug fixes
Chills. Every time. God speed Columbia. I can’t believe it has been 16 years.
* You can now customise the colour of of the different styles. You can even have different colours for each instance!
* Reply markers are now used on the main timelines too, to more easily see which toots have replies, or are replies.
* There are now link preview on the main timelines, too.
* You can pick the type of keyboard to use. The default social media style keyboard is also slightly more clever and will often insert two new lines when you press return.
Toot! v1.2 is finally out! This took far longer than I had planned, but it is out!
You can get it here if you do not already have it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toot/id1229021451?ls=1&mt=8
A new version of Mast is now available, and I’m super excited about GIF browsing! 🎉⚡️🤖
I made something for Mastodon: A gallery mini-app.
You can simply drop it in your Mastodon server's public folder, and it will show images from your server in a mosaic grid with infinite scroll. Supports some configuration as well, e.g. whether to limit it to only local images, or a specific hashtag, or which server to fetch from.
Mast is featured on the front page of the App Store. 🎉🎉🎉
🎉 #Mastodon 2.6.0 is out! 🎉
- Link ownership verification
- Redesigned forms
- Revamped DMs column
- In-stream link previews
- More tootctl utilities for admins
- Improved admin UIs
And a load of bug fixes! 🐘
Don't let Google News decide which stories you see, control your own news with RSS:
Also, did you know you can follow any Mastodon account through RSS?
Just add ".rss" to the end of the account's address, for example:
@JPEG My instance jenkins.cc is on v2.5.2 of Mastodon.
Never ending toots! 😀 build 1.1 (1.0.2)
If you like using Mast, I'd love an upvote on ProductHunt over at https://www.producthunt.com/posts/mast-2 (we're featured! 🎉).
More visibility would be great and mean more than you can imagine! 😅
It's finally here! v1.0 of Toot! has been officially released on the app store!
For those who have not been in on the beta test already, this is an Mastodon client for iOS, full of character and whimsy. It is multi-instance, multi-account, it is fast, it is comfortable and it is above all a lot of fun!
It has a strong focus on user experience, animation, and attention to detail, as well as being the best client for Mastodon around. Try it now!
In essence, Mastodon is a decentralized, open source social network. This is the jenkins.cc instance - just one part of that network - which is run for my own personal use.